Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bimbos

I picked up a cheap Bimbo today. The bimbos were lined up on State Street, all hot and ready. The nice thing about a bimbo is that they are so sweet and easy. I was afraid that they would only accept cash for the bimbos, but to my delight, credit cards were accepted. The only problem with bimbos is that they can often leaving you feeling a bit sick afterwards. If any of you are wondering where you can pick up a cheap bimbo in Utah County, stop by the Mexican Mercado on State Street in Orem to find a nice assortment of these: I could have gone on all day about these bimbos, but it just deteriorates from here (if that's possible). And to think that my mom used to say that I needed to "grow up." Pffft! I think we can all agree that 4 years of engineering school, 3 years of law school, and 3 more years of being a "big shot" lawyer have cured me of any proported need to "grow up."

And how is it that this company has not changed its name yet????

2 comments:

nate said...

I used to pick up cheap bimbos in Guatemala almost every day! The bimbos with the two soft cupcakes are the best.

South County Ciclista said...

The first time I saw that in Argentina I couldn't stop laughing for days. Bimbo always has soft and supple products.