What conclusion would you arrive to if a few people you work exhibited the following characteristics:
1) They disappear every day at lunch to go to secret "meetings."
2) They also are always hungry, particularly after said lunch meetings. You could probably say that they have the "munchies."
3) When they return from their lunch meetings, they have red eyes and big silly grins on their faces.
4) You'll occasionally hear them mention something about "smoking the pipe" during lunch.
5) If 2-3 days go by and they have been unable to sneak away for their "meetings", they get all jittery, high-strung, and irritable.
Yeah, Maddox and I were talking after one of our recent lunch "meetings" (actually, I think we were IM'ing - the modern day equivalent of talking. Or at least it is until Google Wave takes over and IM'ing becomes the cassette tapes of communicating), and he made the observation that if we're not careful, rumors are going to start circulating around the office.
1 year ago
So smoking the pipe wasn't enough, now you're into the really hard core Grove Crack.
Expect an intervention any day now at work.
Hey, you do that too? I'm a recovering addict with a few relapses here and there, when my "friends" pressure me.
today's said "lunch meeting" was fun. It's nice to mix it up a bit but like you said, not necessarily a SS type ride. Still a lot of fun...where is that first shot taken? is that up in Alpine somewhere?
Nails, all of the cool kids are doing it.
Both of the pictures are up Grove Creek.
there's so much temptation around here! it's hard not to be an addict.
I look forward to lunch time meetings, my day just wouldn't be the same without them. Maybe we should schedule a meeting...
nails, Don't you dare put quotes around "friends" We force you to put responsibility aside and go putz around on your bike for your own good. Besides, I hear you've been secretly training with some weird bicycle trainer made out of belt sanders...
Post a Comment